2010年6月1日星期二

Starting Insanity Workout/Nutrition Plan

While sitting at home eating I saw the for Shaun T's Insanity. It looked like a really hard but awesome workout, so I decided to order it and see how I would do. I noticed that mosst of the people in the informercial were basically already semi-fit, so I want to see how the program works for someone who is really overweight and can't do a single push up. I just clocked in my weight at 198lbs this morning and at 5'7 that's really high for me. I'm looking to lose about 30-40lbs. So I'm going to see what this program can do for me. Basically the program consists of about 10-13 dvds (depending on what you order) and a nutrition plan. The program is supposed to be for 60 days. That's do-able I think. Each dvd has a different workout for a different day 6x per week. The first month the videos are about 39 minutes or so. Month 2 they to up to about an hour or so. Each workout is supposed to be super intense and I heard that most people (even those that are thin and fit) can't even get through it. So we'll see how I do. The hardest part for me in sticking ot the 60 day plan will be the nutrition. The program comes with a nutrition manual that says you're supposed to eat 5 300 calorie meals per day (you can increase it based on your caloric needs). I LOVE fast food! So that's hard to give up. Plus my weight doesn't respond well to changes in my life. Everytime something changes my weight always fluctuates. But hopefully have a stricter diet plan will stop that from happening next semester when school begins again. I'm going to try to post a couple of times per week for updates. I'm hoping blogging will keep me focused on the program. And so begins my 60 day INSANE adventure.

没有评论:

发表评论