2010年6月24日星期四

Christian Louboutin’s Winter 2010-2011 Line

There is nothing worse than the official Christian Louboutin web site. All you see are these awful green eyes and floating shoes. You are supposed to click on this little photo to pull the shoe up. Terrible.

I used to be all about Christian Louboutin shoes, maybe I am getting old, contrary, or just grouchy, but I didn’t see anything lustilicious. Lots of spikes, lots of studs, lots of metalics, lots of ultra high platforms, lots of over the top. Whatever.
Here is a glimpse of some of the shoes released last week.







These shoes do appeal to someone because there are about 200 counterfeit websites. Christian Louboutin released an update to the list of counterfeit sites a couple of weeks ago.
So, are any of these lustilicious for you? Maybe if I look at them long enough, I will change my mind.

没有评论:

发表评论