2010年6月27日星期日

Giuseppe Zanotti’s Indian Sandal

When I saw these Giuseppe Zanotti sandals made of malachite stones, I was instantly reminded of my trip because the emerald green collar have a total tribal feel to them. The rocks are also set in copper, which based on this article, is supposed to be a metal that enhances the powers of the malachite, believed to be a protector stone. On a total aside note, while I am not necessarily superstitious, my aunt was once in a terrible car accident. The car was a total mess, but she escaped unscathed with the exception that the protective bracelet she wore snapped in half. Now, I have no idea if that was a coincidence or not, but I do know that I could never put a price on my aunt’s safety and if that bracelet had any ‘powers’, it was totally worth it.

没有评论:

发表评论