2010年6月27日星期日

Gucci Brehat Ballet Flats

Say hello to the latest addition to my shoe collection. She is called the Gucci Brehat ballet flat. Here’s what I love about my Brehat. She’s comfortable, has a very slight 1/4 inch heel to support my arches, is easy to pair with most of my casual outfits, and although there is a slight Gucci signature striping on the heel and GG logos on the fabric, they aren’t screaming Gucci to anyone that glances at the shoes. The final point is key, I prefer not to be a walking advertisement to any company. The best part about my Gucci Brehat flats? They were on sale at 60% off at Nordies which brought my purchase down to a little under $150. The sole negative for me is that the upper material is fabric which means these shoes may get dirty and be difficult to clean. The silver color should mask some of the dirt and I intend to take them to the cobbler to see if there is any special sealant/protection I should apply beforehand.
Gucci white GG coated ‘Brehat’ ballerina flats are $300

没有评论:

发表评论