2010年6月24日星期四

Sandals to Wear with Vintage Summer Dresses

Recently I have become obsessed with buying vintage, or vintage inspired, dresses. All of my free time seems to be consumed by trolling thrift stores, boutiques, and online shopping sites. Now that I have a healthy collection of vintage dresses, I need sandals that complement the vintage aesthetic I’m working. Rising to this challenge, I’ve selected some of my favorite summertime sandals.
As a fan of Kork-Ease shoes (I already own a pair of their Ava sandals – and they are so comfortable!), I’ve been thinking about buying a pair with a cork wedge.


Kork-Ease Myrna II Wedge in red (also available in black, white, green, and yellow) for $129 at Zappos

Since I’m a devotee of comfortable shoes, I love Dansko’s. They have a great selection of sandals with a heel, and heels do look great with summer dresses.


Dansko Sissy Sandal in brown (also available in black, white, red, and green) for $109.95 at The Walking Company
If you’re working a 70’s vibe with a vintage dress, clogs are a must have shoe.


Swedish Hasbeens Braided High Clog in white (also available in brown, red, and blue) for $199 at Endless.
During and after college I lived in Spain, and during my time there I fell in love with Campers. I still turn to Campers for a European mix of style and comfort.


Camper Laura Wedge Sandal in black/white (also available in all black, all white, brown, and blue) on sale for $142.45 (regularly $149.99) at Endless

I am always drawn to perfectly flat shoes. These sandals by Proenza Schouler are a great reinterpretation of the gladiator sandal trend (something I never got into).


Proenza Schoular Lace-Up Cutout Sandals on sale for $415.99 (regularly $595) at Saks

没有评论:

发表评论