2010年5月25日星期二

Jimmy Choo Zero Mirror Platform Sandals For the Monday

You are not feeling especially well at the moment, and are certain you are coming down with that hacking, sniffling, achy-breaky cold with which your spouse and children are afflicted. (Indeed, it is obviously going around, as even the Manolo has been felled by this late winter pestilence, and feels quite unwell as he types this missive to the world from his sickbed.) But, you, on the other of the hands would not be stopped by the mere heavy-handed hint of approaching illness, not when there is the important project due at work, and not when staying home means yet one more day caring for the crotchety, cranky, demanding patients at home. “Mooooooom, can you get me a glass of water.” “Hon, can you bring me a bowl of soup.” “Moooooom, my head hurts.” “Hon, come feel my head. I think I’m feverish.” “Mooooom, can you get me another blanket?” “Hon, can you get the remote control to the TV, I’ve dropped in on the floor by the bed.” You should probably be taking it easy at home on the couch, although you would be getting even less rest, but this morning you gulped down the giant glass of orange juice, and the fistful of over-the-counter medications, and homeopathic snake oils, and toddled off to work, your sinuses feeling like the burlap bag full of badgers. What you need now is five seconds of looking at beautiful shoes, to soothe your nerves and distract you from your incipient headache.

没有评论:

发表评论